12 Credit Points (CPS)
On successful completion of this unit, students will
A. Know and understand
Demonstrate Developing knowledge and understanding of basic issues of theological methodology, the doctrines of revelation, Scripture, and theology proper.
B. Be able to
1. Analyse the interrelationship between and the content of theological prolegomena and theology proper
2. Identify methodological and theological issues in knowing God
3. Present Analytical evidence-based perspectives on theology proper and the means by which the knowledge of God obtains
C. Be in a position to
1. Apply the theological content of ‘The Knowledge of God’ to Christian preaching and ministry practice as a reflective practitioner
2. Apply the theological content of ‘The Knowledge of God’ to other theological subdisciplines.
Section A: The Knowledge of God
- Principial of theology
Section B: The Doctrine of God
- The Being and Attributes of God
- The Holy Trinity