This accredited short course will integrate studies in the Bible and Christian tradition with practical experience. For use in your local church, community, or workplace.
The Undergraduate Certificate of Ministry introduces students to the sources and content of the Christian story and message, and provides training which emphasises application and articulation of this story and message in the contemporary world including professional and vocational life.
Introduces students to specialist disciplines by which Knowledge of God is applied to guide Christian practice:
- Evangelism & Missiology (EM) and/or
- Pastoral & Church Focused Ministry (PC) and/or
- Developmental Ministry (DM)
Through an elective unit students can:
- Synthesise Christian understanding with particular occupational and/or life interest
- Develop practical ministry skills