12 Credit Points (CPS)
On successful completion of this unit, students will
A. Know and understand
Demonstrate Advanced knowledge and understanding of basic issues of theological methodology, the doctrines of revelation, Scripture, and theology proper.
B. Be able to
1. Investigate the interrelationship between and content of theological methodology and theology proper
2. Examine methodological and theological issues in knowing God
3. Present Research-Aware evidence-based perspectives on theology proper and the means by which the knowledge of God obtains
C. Be in a position to
1. Apply the theological content of ‘The Knowledge of God’ to Christian preaching and ministry practice as a reflective practitioner
2. Apply the theological content of ‘The Knowledge of God’ to other theological subdisciplines.
Section A: The Knowledge of God
- Principial of theology
Section B: The Doctrine of God
- The Being and Attributes of God
- The Holy Trinity